Children 12 and under are free.
Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center entrance gate. The Alliant Energy Center charges $8 for parking.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Garden & Landscape Expo will be a masked event. All attendees are required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth. Thank you for your cooperation with this important safety requirement.
Anyone who is feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of illness should not attend Garden & Landscape Expo.
Anyone who has recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, has recently had direct contact with an individual diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19, or is displaying symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 should not attend Garden & Landscape Expo.
We will continuously monitor for updates from health officials.
Seminars and Demonstrations
All seminars and stage demonstrations are free with the cost of admission. No registration required; seating is limited.
PBS Wisconsin is committed to creating inclusive and accessible events. To request an accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] or 608-265-3854.
Exhibition Hall Accessibility
- Parking: Accessible parking stalls are located near the entrance of the Exhibition Hall. Curb cuts are located in close proximity to accessible parking and make travel to the building convenient for people who use wheelchairs.
- Entrance Accessibility: The Exhibition Hall has power-assisted doors. Wheelchairs are not available.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: All spaces, locations, and areas of the Exhibition Hall are accessible. All room setups are arranged to accommodate wheelchair accessibility.
- Elevators: All levels of the Exhibition Hall are accessible by an elevator.
- Service Animals: The Alliant Energy Center acknowledges and follows all ADA guidelines regarding aid companions. Trained service animals are permitted with proper supervision.
- Lactation Room: The Alliant Energy Center has a Mamava station for lactating mothers to use in the Exhibition Hall.
Group and Bus Tours
PBS Wisconsin’s Garden & Landscape Expo welcomes groups of visitors ready to think spring! A complimentary bus parking permit is included ($24 value) for groups of 20 or more if tickets are purchased in advance (by Jan. 28). Group ticket sales begin in December. To purchase advance tickets for your group, please contact Amanda Balistreri at [email protected]. Return any unsold tickets for a refund. Please click here for more information about group and bus tours.
Garden Bistro and Concessions
Located in the Atrium, the Garden Bistro will serve farm-to-table fare throughout the weekend, including salads, sandwiches and soups. A variety of other concession stands will offer food for purchase during Garden & Landscape Expo. Concession stands are located in the lobby, the main exhibition floor and in the Atrium.
The event offers more than 100 free educational presentations, an exhibitor mall, UW-Madison Extension Horticulture experts, a floral design competition and more. All proceeds support PBS Wisconsin.