Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When can I purchase advance tickets?
A: Discounted advance ticket sales for Garden & Landscape Expo will begin Thursday, Dec. 15. Tickets will be available online and at select retail outlets. Admission tickets will also be available for purchase at the event.
Q: What are the COVID safety guidelines for this event?
A: We will continuously monitor for updates from public health officials. Therefore, these guidelines are subject to change.
- Masks are not required but are welcomed.
- Proof of a negative COVID test is not required.
- Proof of vaccination is not required.
Anyone who is feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of illness should not attend Garden & Landscape Expo.
Anyone who has recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, has recently had direct contact with an individual diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19, or is displaying symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19 should not attend Garden & Landscape Expo.
Q: Are hotel rooms available for Garden & Landscape Expo?
A: Destination Madison offers a block of hotel rooms for Garden & Landscape Expo attendees. Click here to make a hotel reservation. Rates and availability are subject to change. For assistance, please call 1-800-365-4931.
Q: How much is parking at the Alliant Energy Center?
A: The Alliant Energy Center charges $8 per car for parking each day. Cash and credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). Parking for buses is $24 per day. The daily parking fee allows same-day reentry with a parking ticket stub.
Q: Is the Exhibition Hall accessible?
A: The Alliant Energy Center is ADA compliant. Below is more information about building accessibility.
- Parking: Accessible parking stalls are located near the entrance of the Exhibition Hall. Curb cuts are located in close proximity to accessible parking and make travel to the building convenient for people who use wheelchairs.
- Entrance Accessibility: The Exhibition Hall has power-assisted doors.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: All spaces, locations, and areas of the Exhibition Hall are accessible. All room setups are arranged to accommodate wheelchair accessibility.
- Elevators: All levels of the Exhibition Hall are accessible by an elevator.
- Service Animals: The Alliant Energy Center acknowledges and follows all ADA guidelines regarding aid companions. Trained service animals are permitted with proper supervision.
Q: How do I request accommodations?
A: PBS Wisconsin is committed to creating inclusive and accessible events. To request an accommodation, please contact us at [email protected] or 608-265-3854.
Q: Can I rent a wheelchair or motorized scooter at the event?
A: Wheelchairs and scooters are not available for on-site rental. You are welcome to bring your own device.
Q: Will there be a virtual component to this year’s Garden & Landscape Expo?
A: This year’s Garden & Landscape will primarily be an in-person event, but we do plan to record and livestream six presentations on Saturday to the PBS Wisconsin website (https://pbswisconsin.org/).
After the event, a gallery of images from our annual garden photography competition will also be available to view at wigardenexpo.com/photo-competition.
Q: Is there a lactation space available?
A: Yes, the Alliant Energy Center has a Mamava station for lactating mothers to use in the Atrium of the Exhibition Hall.
Q: What are the food options available at Garden & Landscape Expo?
A: The Alliant Energy Center offers a variety of concessions during the show. Offerings typically include sandwiches, coffee, water, soft drinks, ice cream and other snacks. There is also a food bistro with seating that serves hot entrees, soups and salads. No outside food is permitted.
Q: Do kids get into the event for free?
A: Yes, children 12 and under are free, and must always be accompanied by an adult.
For more information, use the form on this page or contact:
PBS Wisconsin Expo Manager
e-mail: [email protected]
Mail inquires can be sent to:
Garden & Landscape Expo
821 University Ave.
Madison, WI 53706-1412
Request more information about Garden & Landscape Expo.
Comments or questions are welcome.
* indicates required field